Sharing the news of what is going on in downtown Pekin!

Monday, May 21, 2012

The world's worst blogger award goes to... ME!

It's hard to admit that you're bad at something...well, not all the time. I will gladly admit that I am the world's worst runner, even though I do run regularly. I will gladly admit that I am terrible at video games. However, it is just down right embaressing for me to admit that I am a bad blogger. It's not that I don't have anything to say... I always have something to say. The problem is I have a lot of things to say that I shouldn't say or aren't very nice. However, sometimes I just need to let it all out and I can do that in a professional manner. So I vow from this day forward to blog regularly. Here's to hoping that I have something to say from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment